Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas just finished!

Christmas has quickly come and gone and now summer planning is almost in full swing. Of anything, I really hate having to look for plane tickets. But this summer looks like it will take the pinnacle of anything I've had to plan. Plan is to visit friends in one state then out of the country to visit Bolivia for a little bit and then something really special to me. Lord willing I'll be able to stand in a good friends wedding. Something I thought would never happen since I'm so far away across the ocean.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawntay!!! It is SO good to 'see' you;) your pictures are great. I've added your blog to my bookmarks, so we can keep in touch. Have a worshipful New Year...

Stephanie said...

Your house is so adorable Shawntay!!! I had such a great visit there this past summer...next time I'll be sure to look you up! It was good to see you this fall at N-land!!!!! :-)

carissa said...

Shawntay! I'm so happy that you're able to do MANY things this summer. Praise God for these opportunities. I love you and miss you. Who's the baby in your picture?