Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sulphur, Louisana

Sulphur, LA was the first conference for 2009. Our 4 day conference has flew by faster than I thought it would. We have gotten back into the swing of things and are working together again. I spent most of my evenings in either Happy Heart City (4 years to 1st grade) or Base Camp (2nd to 6th grade). The services were well attended in the evenings. We were told that the average attendance for a Sunday Evening Service was 50. But every evening was attended by an average of 200! Which was an encouragement to all those who attended.

This week a Jewish man who has been attending the church made his profession of faith known to the church, and was baptized on Wednesday evening. It was a special occassion because our team revivalist is also a completed Jew. Seeing the joy in this man's life is what I love about being a part of this Revival Ministry. I get the opportunity to see people find their joy in the Lord by restoring their relationship with the Lord to the place where it needs to be.

Please pray for me as well. That I would be in the place I need to be in my relationship with Christ.

No comments: