Saturday, September 24, 2011

Technology Failures

So when it rains it pours right....Just wanted to let everyone know that this past week my cellphone stopped working and I may be losing my cell number. I'll keep you posted about that when I figure everything out. Also....my hotmail account got locked up so I have not been able to log into it. So sad since I just sent an email update through it and now will not be able to respond to any of the emails that I sent. So if you are reading this and got my email through my hotmail address please e-mail me at my gmail address which is the same as the hotmail one except it's @gmail.com

To be honest I got very frustrated today trying to get everything back and running. But it didn't work. So alas, I just have to be patient and wait through this whole thing.

Shawntay

No comments: