Saturday, November 18, 2006

My Yard






It's been a year since I've been in my new home. A year ago I moved in with a friend. The place has a really nice yard when it's maintained. Rain has come early this year and it has turned everyting green. Today we were able to borrow a lawnmower so here are new pictures of our yard. I do wish I could enjoy it more but this school year has been a lot different.

My favorite place to talk on the phone is on our bench swing. Well...that is when the mosquitos aren't out. It seems they always find me and then I find red bumps all over cause they like to bit me.

The Lord has truly blessed me with the location of my home. And He has really blessed me since I really love it here when everything is green. A month ago everything was dry but the Lord blessed His creation with rain. And I love it. He know I needed that encouragement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shawntay! Love your pics and wish I could be there to enjoy all the scenery with you. Love ya and keep on keeping on. I've got you in my prayers.

Sara Lad.