Saturday, December 12, 2009

A bunch of pictures from El Salvador


This is a picture of me and two of the youngest girls at the home. I'm holding Kimberly and the other girl is Paola.


My Alabama friends that I travel with: MaryBeth and Jonathan. The volcano behind us is an active one.



Luke Johnson is our team's Youth Revivalist and this is while he was hanging out with some of the teenage boys one afternoon.


This is Christopher. I think he is 8 years old. He would give me a hug everytime I saw him. This year he is in a new house with the older elementary age boys.


Our team with many of the kids from the home. Not all of them but most of them. It was a great week. Can you find me? Lol. I was told I look El Salvadorian.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting blog
God Bless You

Shawntay said...

Thank you. I just got a chance to write a little about my recent trip to El Salvador. I'm just curious to know how you found out about my blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for you comment on my blog.
God has been so very gracious and good to a sinner like me.
God Bless You

Anonymous said...

Merry CHRISTmas
Ron