Monday, December 28, 2009

Quick Update

I just made it back to Wisconsin this morning. Time surely does fly. One thing that I find hard to do is prioritize. When you have so much to do its hard to know what comes first. So here's a quick update.

I spent Christmas at home in Hawaii for 2 1/2 weeks. My Christmas gift from my AMAZING team. I had 4 doctor's appointments while I was home. I'm trusting God in all of this. I'll let you know the results, hopefully soon.

Please pray that I will keep God the first and foremost priority in my life. That I would continually trust Him in every situation. And would bring Him glory in all I do and say.

I got to see a lot of family. That was a special blessing to me. A lot of my cousins have kids of their own now. I can play "auntie" now. I love that.

Well I got to go. Priorities first.

No comments: