Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tonight I got to hang out with two of my Base Camp girls from Lodi, CA. I chatted with them and looked at pictures and videos with them. I was a great way to spend my last night here. I love being able to spend time with our Base Camp kids outside of Base Camp. I thank God for the opportunities that He has given me this year. The girls like to call this our Oreo picture. :) I will miss these girls.

Please pray for us as we head to Beaumont, CA Friday morning. It will be a quick trip down there. Only there for 6 days. I pray that we connect quickly with the kids. This will only be a 4-day THIRST Conference so 4 days will go by super fast.

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation