Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'll have to wait to see Grandma again.

Yes, Grandma passed away Friday at 11:30 am. I didn't know until after 3.

Thank you all so much for praying for our family. I know it was a lot easier for me because of all of your prayers. I was also saddened to learn that Dr. Doolittle from NBBC passed away on the same day. I thought about the time change and he saw Jesus just 3 hours before my grandma did. I know that God didn't lose sight of both of them at any time. Our days are number and God called them home yesterday. I can only imagine what it's like for them. What do they see? What do they do? What's Jesus like? How are the streets of gold? Well...whatever it's like its' what we live looking forward to all of our lives.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I'll pray for you and your family. Keep looking up!