Sunday, January 14, 2007

Making a Northland Connection!

Yup! Today I was encouraged by seeing a familiar face from Northland. As usual I went to church this morning but this time I saw the Scott family. Aaron Scott and his parents are here visiting and attended my church. It was nice to chat for a little bit and hear about the other two Scotts, Andrew and Jono. Apparently, Andrew and Hannah just had their second baby. Congratulations to them!

I always enjoying meeting people that are connected somehow to Northland. Especially being all the way out here in Hawaii.

3 comments:

Tad and Hannah said...

Hey Shawntay! I was so happy to see your comment on our blog! I didn't know you had a blog. I was so good to see you a while back - it's always good to see friends and catch up! Hope all is going well! :o)

2Crazzie4U said...

Shawntay, Hey girlie- hope things are going well for you. Of course I remember you- how can I foget you? In fact, I was thinking about Northland the other day and what a blessing it was to have worked there one summer. Would love to work there again if i had enough money to go back to school. I am glad that you liked the gift- and I remember getting that card from you too- I saved it with my other saveable cards. Looks like you are having a blast being home now- I think you need to slow down on ya blast, jk. Anyways, we'll have to keep in touch now- yeahhhhs. Have a great week, day, hour, second, mili-sec, etc.. and behave yourself.
-Dayna

Ali said...

Yep, I remember you, my oh so wonderful ex-boxmate! :)Sounds like you are doing well! I envy you the nice warm weather of Hawaii! Except, it did warm up today...it was only 23 degrees this morning...yesterday it was 2!